Hello and Happy New Year! I have a new exercise program and I am looking for others to join with me in getting some good workouts in 2010. As with any new program to build healthy habits, this is going to require some commitment and good ol' 'stick-to-it-ness'. So are you game to try? Here it is:
1. Exercise by walking in faith.
2. Exercise by getting on your knees to pray--several times a day.
3. Exercise by pushing away from temptation.
4. Exercise by taking in deep breaths and singing out praises.
5. Exercise by running to your loved ones, throwing your arms around their necks and telling them you love them.
6. Exercise your eyes, brain, heart, and spirit by reading aloud the words from the Bible.
7. Then rest in peace knowing God is your exercise partner and He will carry you throughout the day and night.
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join and let's see how much excess worry weight we can all shed this year.